[squeak-dev] how do we get at the mail archives?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 02:24:38 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 6:43 PM, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> What about this?
>
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-July/

Thanks, but that's not good enough.  To find the message in question I have
to trawl through those messages until I find the one with the right id.
The above URL I gave you is cited in several places, including a Mantis bug
report.  The link *must* work for the archives to be useful.  Can we not
fix up this index again?   What happened?  Where is the link broken?

--
best, Eliot