[squeak-dev] final Squeak-4.6-All-in-One posted

Vaidotas Didžbalis vaidasd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:07:18 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 10:48 AM, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that project saving has been broken for quite some time.

Yes, this is the reason why we use 4.4 version for development. The whole
concept of Projects makes no sense if Project can not be persisted, this is
essential. We use this, eToys use this. What is the meaning of the Projects
if they can not be saved?
It is an irony that introduction of Environments have had an opposite
effect. Couldn't Environments coexist with Projects? Maybe someone could
elaborate what is the problem, what can be done?
>From UI perspective, currently stock image is one click away from debugger
popup.
regards,
Vaidotas