[squeak-dev] Environments and Projects (was: final Squeak-4.6-All-in-One posted)

Raymond Asselin jgr.asselin at me.com
Tue Jul 21 20:24:00 UTC 2015

I agree that I missed project long enough so something must be made.

May be Environment was a must but it seems that nobody know how to use it. And the doc is waiting.

Project in is side is used but don"t work. Is it a feature of Skeak or only a "try for yourself'.

My intention here is not bashing I know there is so lot to do and so few ressources, but...

Retain that I would like something is done for project

Raymond Asselin