[squeak-dev] Squeak 5 will run on Rasberry Pi OOTB

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Fri Jul 24 18:09:24 UTC 2015

You may be right, the average size of the object headers might also
have become a bit larger (from <8 to 8). But if you check the images on
Eliot's site[1], you'll find that the growth is not related to the 5.0
release, because all Spur images are larger than the pre-Spur images.

Levente

[1] http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/SpurImages/