[squeak-dev] Re: BUG Automagic scrolling ?

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:20:36 UTC 2015

The scrolling bug is caused by this change:

http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-cmm.984.mcz

Morph>>handlesMouseMove: anEvent
"Do I want to receive mouseMove: when the hand passes over the receiver?
Rules say that by default a morph gets #mouseMove iff
* the hand is not dragging anything,
+ and some button is down,
+ and the receiver is the current mouse focus."
---> self eventHandler ifNotNil: [^ self eventHandler handlesMouseMove:
anEvent]. <-------
anEvent hand hasSubmorphs ifTrue: [ ^ false ].
(anEvent anyButtonPressed and: [ anEvent hand mouseFocus == self ])
ifFalse: [ ^ false ].
^ true

There seem to be some unintended behavior because of this change.

Karl