[squeak-dev] Bitmap DejaVu sans punktuation mark sizes

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:57:21 UTC 2015

I really like the Bitmap DejaVu sans font. I have basically all text
displayed in size 9. That size i very readable and give I get enough text
on screen to get a good workflow.

But I constantly miss punctuation because a full stop is like one pixel.
And colon and semicolon are also very small.
To add to that there is very tight kerning around the punctuation marks.

It's easy to miss and it causes mild grief on my part.

With the high resolution of today's monitors I think a bigger size of these
punctuation marks would be good.

Any thoughts ?

Karl