[squeak-dev] A Cuis/GreenNeon website online

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:55:11 UTC 2015

On 6/4/15, 1:13 PM, "Chris Cunnington" <brasspen at gmail.com> wrote:

> I¹ve got a few old GreenNeon websites in the closet. I¹ve loaded into Cuis.
> [1]
> I¹ve attached the image. [2] I¹ll probably do another one next week.
>
> I¹d say this the first ever Cuis website, but I think Edgar just beat me to
> that.
>
> FWIW,
> Chris

Ja.
Nope as still is Squeak and Kom + HV2.
The image also have OMeta loaded for future experiments on Smalltalk to
HTML5 Canvas

By the way , running your example and trying to have a debug mode as Kom
have , found ORSCon ask for some like

imagen/bg/x where x was some .gif and .png

I create the folders and pun any .gif and .png with same name as ORSCon ask

At this point have complaints about Seaside Canvas do not could render .

Today when I wish put the World (notice each times you access the site the
Trancrispt changes), have the following method

grabaFoto
    ^ (Form
        fromDisplay: (0 @ 0 corner: 1250 @ 100)) asWebImage

Also fail.

And
world
    ^ World imageForm

Do not fail

Wish join forces and have a real Cuis enhanced wiki ?

We could use ³Cuiki² as name.

Cheers.

Edgar
@morplenauta en twitter