[squeak-dev] Re: Is this a bug with Step "Over"?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 17:15:53 UTC 2015

Warnings do NOT resume silently if not handled.  See?

    Warning signal  "<---- do it"

    Notification signal  "<------- do it"

And nor should they!  Warnings are different from a Notification for
that very reason, as confirmed by the first sentence of Andreas'
comment in Warning>>#defaultAction.

This seems like a bad regression from 4.5, I'm afraid this is a
show-stopper for the 4.6 release...    :(