[squeak-dev] [OT] Bulle qui rulle

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:47:16 UTC 2015

Interesting, thanks for sharing..  One question I have does any part
of the rhythm of this piece (or any part of muO) depend on Squeak
performing in a real-time fashion (in order for the rhythm timings to
be correct)?  Or is Squeak's involvement merely producing an ogg file
in batch mode (which is played in real time by ogg players)?