[squeak-dev] Re: Updating Squeak 4.6 stopped working

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:19:26 UTC 2015

One way would be to diff the packages from 4.5-13686, but you will get
a lot of extra stuff, but maybe filtering will help..?

       Kernel-cwp.844 --> Kernel-eem.929   "BlockClosure and Process diffs"
       Tools

Wait!  Here's another clue.  I just tried it in a MVC project and it
seems to behave correctly..!  So maybe it is something in
Tools-Morphic..?

      Tools-cmm.519 --> Tools-mt.625     "Debugger diffs"