[squeak-dev] [OT] Vi Hart, doing a fun talk.

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 05:22:54 UTC 2015

Does anyone recognize the redhead in the front row who seems to be wearing
a valid Smalltalk expression on his chest? Or maybe it's Obj-C. Or maybe
I'm just reading too much into his shirt.

Anyway, if you've never seen any of Vi's videos, she's just absolutely
brilliant, and worth paying attention to. She's making math popular. A
brick at a time, but isn't that amazing?

Thought some of the people here might really dig her. Sorry about being a
little off-topic.

Also, Bert actually has to watch this if he hasn't seen her videos. I'm
requiring that. I won't ever tell you what to do again but this time is for
real, man. Required:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9NhhnnWoTQ

Cheers and such,

--C