[squeak-dev] Re: Is this a bug with Step "Over"?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 18:06:34 UTC 2015

Do you mean:
--------
Name: Kernel-eem.894
Author: eem
Time: 29 January 2015, 10:54:41.65 am
UUID: 4c8074eb-6db4-4d9b-bbfe-cd8f7197b999
Ancestors: Kernel-ul.893

Access a process's environment from effectiveProcess
to provide correct environment access when debugging.
--------
Funny thing is, when I diff that with its ancestor, none of those
changes are still in trunk, it appears they were reverted.  I tried
installing them but it didn't seem to help with the step-over Warning
nor the step-through lockup.