[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: ToolBuilder-Morphic-cmm.98.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Mar 11 04:06:07 UTC 2015

Yes, you may collaborate. :)

I am working on the model-based selection like lists can do. There is a hook
for that (#selectMorphByFilter or such).

Command keys will be back soon. Actually, it were never command keys but
simple key presses such as $i for inspect. I want to change them to CMD+i so
that both can work at the same time.

For the search, I think about considering the current selection and search
that subtree after typing stuff. Backspace could remove only the filter for
the selected sub-tree. How does that sound? You could use the feature as a
whole tree exploration tool.

Depth of 1 is fine for me. I did not collect much experience with this
feature yet.

Best,
Marcel