[squeak-dev] _

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:39:15 UTC 2015

Why is this preference in the first place instead of simply always
allowing them?  If we wish to understand well enough to answer Tobias'
question, we probably should understand the trade-off to allowing
them.  So what is the trade-off?

Personally, I don't see myself ever using them and I agree with
Levente that we wouldn't in trunk but...  what is the harm to allow
someone to use underscores in selectors if they want to?