[squeak-dev] Re: 4.6/5.0 -- how to help users manage different formats?

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat Mar 14 15:40:28 UTC 2015

Chris Muller-3 wrote
> Now that we've answered the troll-style question extensively

Coincidentally, we just discussed "trolling" on the Pharo list. The
consensus was that the key is whether the intention is disruption rather
than productivity (and Wikipedia agrees [1]). I interpreted the post rather
as a concern about a core value.

And I hope we can give the inventor of MVC the benefit of the doubt ;) IMHO
is is an honor to have him still a part of our community.

[1] "posting… with the deliberate intent of… disrupting normal on-topic
discussion" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

-----
Cheers,
Sean