[squeak-dev] Maui

Raymond Asselin jgr.asselin at me.com
Sun Mar 15 15:30:35 UTC 2015

 Hi Chris,
 I want to tell you that the more I use Maui the more I like it.
It is a Jewell , fast and very useful. Morphic as it is, seems a mountain to climb. But if I need to do an application I will do it with Maui but let it die if I got to do it with morphic because it is too much work and very too long. So Maui is a must for users of Squeak who just love to do small applications for them, applications  they can use in everyday life.

I  hope it will be of full use in 4.6 in the near futur (serialization of MauiFamily of prototypes)

Again this is a gift you did to the community and  I wanted to let you know that it is appreciated.

Raymond

Envoyé de mon iPhone