[squeak-dev] Metacello load error

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 18 21:20:08 UTC 2015

Max,

Where are you getting that package from?

I just checked and the version available from GemSource[1] loads
(unzips) in both GemStone/GsDevKit and Pharo3.0...it's almost certain
that the Metacello and that package has been tested against Squeak4.5
and a couple of earlier versions as I've just run a test against the
latest Metacello up on Travis .. I am not testing against Squeak4.6 ...
yet ... but I have been testing regularly against the Squeak-Trunk and
those tests passed today[3][4]

So perhaps the problem with the mcz file is in how Squeak 4.6 unzips things?

I suppose I should add Squeak4.6 to my Metacello lineup, but I've been
waiting for a PR from Frank[2] and it looks like he is waiting for the
Squeak 4.6 release.

Dale

[1] http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss/metacello
[2] https://github.com/dalehenrich/builderCI/issues/71