[squeak-dev] The Inbox: ToolBuilder-Kernel-dtl.66.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Mar 20 14:13:02 UTC 2015

This addresses Eliot's earlier question about how to get rid of garbage that
accumulates in a ToolBuilder.

It goes to the inbox for now because I am not entirely sure that it will not
break the update stream. I'll move it to trunk this weekend if no one says
otherwise.

Tested in Morphic and MVC.

Dave