[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-topa.562.mcz

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Fri Mar 27 18:36:28 UTC 2015

On 27.03.2015, at 19:25, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> What's a reportable slip?

To quote CompiledMethod>>#hasReportableSlip

	"Answer whether the receiver contains anything that should be brought
	to the attention of the author when filing out. Customize the lists here
	to suit your preferences. If slips do not get reported in spite of your
	best efforts here, make certain that the Preference 'checkForSlips' is set
	to true."

Ie, references any of 	#doOnlyOnce: #halt #halt: #hottest #printDirectlyToDisplay #toRemove #personal #urgent  #haltOnce #haltOnce: #haltIf:
or Transcript AA BB CC DD EE

Best
	-Tobias