[squeak-dev] Re: slow display update on debugger proceed

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 23:21:51 UTC 2015

Hi Marcel,

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Marcel Taeumel <
marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> I will try to debug it if I can reproduce it. Trying "self halt" in a
> workspace followed by a proceed in the debugger did not make my image slow.
>
> So, how to reproduce that bug?

Try and create *lots* of large overlapping windows, including a
transcript.  Then write some code that writes something to the transcript
and put a halt in it.  Then proceed.  That seems close to what I'm doing.
HTH and thanks for taking a look!
--
best,
Eliot