[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-dtl.787.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Mar 30 12:34:26 UTC 2015

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 11:39:06PM -0700, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
> Please update your image before commit. ;-) You should have got a warning
> anyway?
>
> I will merge it.

Thanks Marcel,

Actually, I did receive a warning, and I did update my image before doing the commit
in order to bring in Morphic-topa.786. Morphic-mt-787.mcz was not yet in the repository
at that time. I may have let a few minutes go by between the time I updated and the
time that I committed Morphic-dtl.787.

We must have both been doing a .787 update at about the same time :-)

Thanks for the merge.

Dave