[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-mt.895.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri May 1 09:41:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

you're right. #evaluate: is too generic if the text editor knows that it
actually is an expression. I updated it:
http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-Morphic-mt-953-mcz-td4823480.html

I also added some tests for TextEditor that capture the usage of those
hooks.

There are other strange things in TextEditor (e.g. #browseItHere) that
indicate that those and similar model callbacks where missing. One goal
should be to make the interface of text editors tool-agnostic.

Best,
Marcel