[squeak-dev] Re: Font handling

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Fri May 1 22:06:26 UTC 2015

I have taken a look at TextMorph textStyle which seem superfluous. All
textStyle is either handled by the paragraph or the the runs in Text.
It seems we can replace all references to TextMorph textStyle instance
variable to paragraph textstyle without any side effects.
But I guess we must keep the instance variable for backwards compability.