[squeak-dev] Using Artefact PDF library in Squeak

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sat May 2 19:40:04 UTC 2015

<rant>
I remember #asDictionary now. This is what happens when you don't want
caseOf: and caseOf:otherwise: be in your language:

 	^PDFDataSymbol symbol: ({ #singlePage->'SinglePage' . #continuousPages->'OneColumn' . #twoPages->'TwoColumnLeft' } asDictionary at: self displayLayout).

Or this:

 	^ ({(#bottomRight -> [ self to ]).
 	(#bottomLeft -> [ self from x @ self to y ]).
 	(#topRight -> [ self to x @ self from y ]).