[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-kfr.958.mcz

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sun May 3 11:50:07 UTC 2015

I mean this more like: when we have separate preferences for every widget
it will be hard,confusing and tedious to hunt down every setting for color
and corner rounding etc. to change the look of the system.
Even if the PreferenceBrowser access them all, it will become overwhelming
with several hundred preferences