[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-kfr.958.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon May 4 21:18:47 UTC 2015

One thing I don't like about the scattered preferences is how the
preference API is no longer supported.  I have a script which sets up
my preferred preferences, I tried to write:

   Preferences disable: #showMessageIcons

just like I can for "normal" preferences, however, the above doesn't
work and doesn't report an error...