[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ReleaseBuilder-kfr.121.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:23:26 UTC 2015

Hi, just so you know, back when we did 4.5 I used this method to
initialize default preferences for the 4.5 release but Bert pointed
out that we already have #defaultValueTableForCurrentRelease for
setting up default preference values.

Assuming it can be used even for pragma-preferences, then that method
might be better to use since we can also generate a diff comparison
between the current image settings and the "defaults" -- so someone
can see what prefs differ in memory from the defaults.