Spur Bootstrap (was: Re: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections.spur-nice.622.mcz)

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu May 7 13:56:06 UTC 2015

Before Spur Character has always had an instance variable named value.
Characters are immediate in Spur, so the Character class has no instance
variables there. If you browse Collections.spur-ul.584.mcz, you'll find
the following definition:

Magnitude immediateSubclass: #Character
 	instanceVariableNames: ''
 	classVariableNames: 'CharacterTable ClassificationTable DigitValues LetterBits LowercaseBit UppercaseBit'
 	poolDictionaries: ''
 	category: 'Collections-Strings'

Levente