[squeak-dev] Pending OS-X Cocoa Squeak VM build

Javier Diaz-Reinoso javier_diaz_r at mac.com
Thu May 7 19:55:48 UTC 2015

I try to compile but have errors:

- In sqSqueakIPhoneApplication+imageReadWrite.m appears to have a } missing (line 125) added and then compile OK.

- In SqueakNoOGLIPhoneAppDelegate.m line 68 is:
#error JMM notes not tested after integration yet 2015 May 7th

line 206 have an autorelease, the errors are:
 ARC forbids explicit message send of autorelease … not available in automatic reference counting mode.