[squeak-dev] automated way to delete specific trunk packages?

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Fri May 8 21:17:55 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot,

If you can generate the files while they are in the repository (on the
server), then you can save the time waiting for someone to delete them,
because while you can't delete the files from the server, you can
overwrite them. This wouldn't help with the .mcds, but I think those are
not cached in the image, so deleting just the .mcds is probably a way
easier thing to do.

Levente