[squeak-dev] Support Regular Expressions in Trunk

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed May 13 06:23:25 UTC 2015

Note that at a time when I thought that VB-Regex would be a good candidate
for inclusion in trunk,
I put some updates in the inbox backporting some corrections that happened
in Visualworks or Pharo branches
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/VB-Regex-nice.20.mcz

The Pharo version has evolved since with more functionalities...