[squeak-dev] release progress

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:24:26 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now that we're in a feature freeze, we can focus on the essentials of
> getting the release out but we need to get up-to-date Cog and Spur
> images made and accessible.  So what is the final answer regarding
> "keep local" or "keep remote" when updating Spur image?  Eliot, is
> this a a good time to upload another Spur image to mirandabanda?

Yes.  I'll be checking that the image updates correctly as soon as
possible.  But it won't be until tomorrow at the earliest.  I've a few
essential tasks to do before that.  I will also try and make a 64-bit image
available, and a 64-bit linux Stack VM.  Just for people to play with; it's
in no way supported, but is usable.
--
best,
Eliot