[squeak-dev] Re: The Inbox: HelpSystem-Core-kfr.75.mcz

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:21:05 UTC 2015

Hi,
I made an attempt at updating the topic in place.
There are some issues with it still, the edited topic changes place in the
topic list in the treeMorph.

I'm also a little confused why we have two hierarchies ( rootTopic and
topLevelTopics) with the help topics.
It would seem that one would be enough ?