[squeak-dev] Re: Deceptive focus cue in 4.6 browsers

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Tue May 19 16:13:20 UTC 2015

> As for your example: It is the correct behavior that the message category
> list still has the keyboard focus because you clicked on a category in that
> list.

It may be the correct behavior, but I'm very much used to the old one :)

At now it is really a PITA for me, and I will hack it away in my own
images whatever happen in the trunk. Maybe a preference would make sense
(I don't mind having a lot of preferences: I think this is the way to go
when there are so many little but important workflow points where people
disagree).

Best,

Stef