[squeak-dev] Re: Deceptive focus cue in 4.6 browsers

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Wed May 20 09:50:42 UTC 2015

> this was due to an inconsistent honoring of the "mouseOverForKeyboardFocus"

I understand.

The trouble is the current inconsistency: the method template being
selected, while there is no way one can make sense of this selection
when mouseOverForKeyboardFocus is off.

So we should either:

- not select the template in the first place (at least when
mouseOverForKeyboardFocus is off)

- or have the selection stay active when we click to get focus

- or get rid of the template altogether

- (other options ?)

But to me the current state of affair is "deceptive". That's my whole
point from the beginning.

Stef