[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-cmm.626.mcz

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu May 21 01:30:19 UTC 2015

Not a mistake.  As I wrote in this thread, we cannot add #open to
Object.  Although I still don't like the change to #inspect, since I
seem to be outvoted, I will just add #inspectYourself in my own image
if it comes up again.

I also realized, instead of #inspectYourself, I could probably in-line
"inspect model object" almost as conveniently as "inspect" for my
debugging because they are all unary messages which are first in the
evaluation order (relative to binary and keyword messages).