[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.6 Release Notes

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:10:38 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

   except that Spur is nothing to do with 4.6, so "Spur" in the title is wrong, and become: is not faster, and ObjectHistory still works.  We need a separate page for 5.0, which /is/ Spur; it has all the improvements in 4.6, except for ObjectHistory being unsupported, but is faster, with much faster become: and improved GC.

Eliot (phone)