[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] New Cog VMs available

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri May 22 16:21:40 UTC 2015

On 22-05-2015, at 9:00 AM, Douglas McPherson <djm1329 at san.rr.com> wrote:

> ARM stack.v3 and stack.spur VMs updated accordingly.
>
> (The cog.spur VM for ARM builds and image starts successfully, but segfaults pretty quickly … so I did not upload this one)

Smart move :-) It’ll be a while yet before it is really usable. I did manage to demo it for an hour or so at the MakerSpaceNanaimo Smalltalk Café on Tuesday, so an awful lot of it works ok. Right now we have an issue with PIC extending… right over the following nmethod. It doesn’t often end happily.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam = I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.