[SPAM] [squeak-dev] 4.6 Codename (was: Squeak 4.6 Release Notes)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat May 23 01:31:12 UTC 2015

I thought about that but then decided we have an opportunity to
exercise our release process twice, once for 4.6 and once for 5.0.
Treat each relase separately and if we pay attenion to our release
process maybe we'll even get to understand and refine it a little.

First lets finish up everything for 4.6 including even the news
announcement.  The announcement should not mention Spur.  Then
immediately repeat our process for 5.0.  Then put out another news
release about 5.0 the following week.

We don't often get this chance to, as Chris Rock would say, "go pop
Pop POP!!" from a marketing perspective.  This is one.  :)