[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Traits-pre.307.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Nov 20 18:40:37 UTC 2015

Should we keep Traits? It was a neat idea that I was happy to support but it got left unfinished. Where are tools to develop & manage Traits? Where is the usage?

Unless there is a compelling reason - and subsequent effort to fill out support - I suggest we should remove them. Along with Islands. And Universes. And probably Environments too, since that has stalled without becoming a proper part of the system.

tim
Strange OpCodes: IG: Insert Garbage