[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Nov 24 22:55:02 UTC 2015

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-November/009194.html

Name: Morphic-mt.1054
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1053

Do not create undoable commands everytime we type a separator. Having this, we can do in-place find/replace of sequences with whitespace again such as selecting "first" and replacing it with "at: 1" followed by hitting CTRL+J or CTRL+SHIFT+J to do the replacement again.

Note that commands will still end if the user changes the selection by, for example, moving the text cursor. Or when deleting things via backspace. Or when inserting stuff from the clipboard, or ... just look for senders of #closeTypeIn or #insertAndCloseTypeIn to get the idea.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-November/009195.html

Name: HelpSystem-Core-mt.84
Ancestors: HelpSystem-Core-mt.83

Removes dead code. Avoid losing unaccepted changes without confirmation. Like on code editors.