[squeak-dev] Core developers (was: The Inbox: Traits-pre.307.mcz)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Nov 29 19:59:31 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 10:24:12AM +0100, St??phane Rollandin wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 01:04:39PM +0100, karl ramberg wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 11:24 AM, St??phane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm so convinced nobody cares about what I do that stopped long ago
> > > sending fixes to bug I encounters: I just fix them in my code. For example,
> > > the Saucers game I did has a much faster way of handling morphs, down to
> > > modified #addMorph: logic. This could be leveraged, if someone looked at
> > > the code. But you cannot command interest.
> > >

> > Are you not interested becoming a core developer so you can contribute
> >  directly to trunk ?
> > I would guess you are qualified, based on the stuff you have produced...
> >

> Why not ?
>
> By which I mean: "yes, I'd be honored". Which is more proper I guess...

Hi Stef,

It would be great to have you contributing to trunk. Can I suggest that
you start by creating an account for yourself on source.squeak.org, and
maybe commit a few of your fixes to the inbox? You have done some remarkable
work with Squeak and muO, and it would be really nice to see you involved
as a core developer also.

Dave