[squeak-dev] Empty packages in squeak46 repo (was: Re: Squeak 4.6: System-dtl.754.mcz)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Oct 10 01:47:21 UTC 2015

Chris,

When you get a chance, can you please try updating a 4.6 image and see
if the result looks good to you? I get one dirty package, which maybe just
means we need to add another update map (or fix an existing one).

I was basically just trying to make sure that my attempt to fix the empty
MCZ files was the right thing to do, and that the resulting updated image
was in fact correct. I was not trying to provide any additional updates to
the 4.6 stream unless they are really necessary.

Thanks,
Dave