[squeak-dev] Re: vm build environment on windows

Henry Lavado henrylavado at gmx.com
Sat Oct 10 13:30:31 UTC 2015

Oh, I see. Then #1 from my list applies. I was getting a segfault
because of some issue with cygwin1.dll.  I believe it is an issue
specific for Windows 7, which is what I am running.  I suppose I need to
recompile cygwin's dll.

I just got your other mail and I will try those packages first.

Thanks,
Henry