[squeak-dev] there must be something amusing that can be done with this...

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 22:06:07 UTC 2015

Propeller has their own multi core chip. Maybe something like the RoarVM
could be used ?
The badge linked is 64 kB so Squeak is probably overkill.

"The Propeller chip features eight 32-bit processors and a shared memory
and system clock, making true independent and cooperative simultaneous
multi-tasking possible."

Karl