[squeak-dev] [Cryptography port to Pharo] RandomGenerator class>>unpredictableStringsDo:

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 08:23:53 UTC 2015

This is a message intended for anyone who was on the Cryptography team.
I recently ported it to Pharo and had to make changes to RandomGenerator
class>>unpredictableStringsDo:. This certainly removed some uncertainty
from the results of this message. My question is what should I do about
that? This method seems to require non-headless, as it is checking the
mouse point and such. This being a crypto cornerstone, what the best
answer here.

Thank you,
Robert