[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: System-mt.771.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:27:11 UTC 2015

Personnally, I'm with Eliot, accuracy of timestamp doesn't really matter
for me...

If it's from my own computer, I'll use the change log for chronology, and
my immediate memory.
If it's to retrieve versions, I'll check the source code, and I do not see
why the price of comparing source would be so high... Marcel do you compare
thousands of versions ?

If it's from another computer, well, the chances that the clock are
synchronized...

Nicolas