[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.1017.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Oct 21 15:59:11 UTC 2015

Chris Muller uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-cmm.1017.mcz

Name: Morphic-cmm.1017
Author: cmm
Time: 21 October 2015, 10:58:27.344 am
UUID: e7bb8d82-a440-4d4f-b53d-b4c772827458
Ancestors: Morphic-topa.1016

- When Windows Raise On Click is off, still raise SystemWindows when any of their resize or splitter handles are clicked, not just their title bar, so that Z-order can be adjusted even when the title bar is covered.
- Demote Command+t back to a desktop-only command key, not global, because I forgot about Command+t for stepping Over in the debugger -- we don't need that opening a Transcript.

=============== Diff against Morphic-topa.1016 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: CornerGripMorph>>mouseDown: (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
+ mouseDown: aMouseButtonEvent
+ 	target isSystemWindow ifTrue:
+ 		[ target == SystemWindow topWindow ifFalse: [ target activate ] ].
+ 	super mouseDown: aMouseButtonEvent!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PasteUpMorph>>handleListenEvent: (in category 'events-processing') -----
  handleListenEvent: aUserInputEvent
  	"Handlers for *global* keys, regardless of which widget has keyboard focus."
  	aUserInputEvent type = #keystroke ifTrue:
  		[ aUserInputEvent commandKeyPressed ifTrue:
+ 			[ aUserInputEvent keyValue = $R asciiValue ifTrue: [ Utilities browseRecentSubmissions ].
- 			[ aUserInputEvent keyValue = $t asciiValue ifTrue: [ World findATranscript: aUserInputEvent ].
- 			aUserInputEvent keyValue = $R asciiValue ifTrue: [ Utilities browseRecentSubmissions ].
  			aUserInputEvent keyValue = $L asciiValue ifTrue: [ World findAFileList: aUserInputEvent ].
  			aUserInputEvent keyValue = $O asciiValue ifTrue: [ World findAMonticelloBrowser ].
  			aUserInputEvent keyValue = $P asciiValue ifTrue: [ World findAPreferencesPanel: aUserInputEvent ].
  			aUserInputEvent keyValue = $Z asciiValue ifTrue: [ ChangeList browseRecentLog ].
  			aUserInputEvent keyValue = $] asciiValue ifTrue:
  				[ Smalltalk
  					snapshot: true
  					andQuit: false ] ] ]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ProportionalSplitterMorph>>mouseDown: (in category 'events') -----
  mouseDown: anEvent
  	"If the user manually drags me, don't override him with auto positioning."
+ 	self owningWindow ifNotNil: [ : systemWindow | systemWindow == SystemWindow topWindow ifFalse: [ systemWindow activate ]].
  	anEvent redButtonChanged
  		ifTrue: [ self withSiblingSplittersDo: [ : each | each stopStepping ] ]
  		ifFalse:
  			[ anEvent shiftPressed
  				ifTrue: [ self startStepping ]
  				ifFalse:
  					[ self startStepping.
  					self withSiblingSplittersDo: [ : each | each startStepping ] ] ].
  	(self class showSplitterHandles not and: [ self bounds containsPoint: anEvent cursorPoint ]) ifTrue:
  		[ oldColor := self color.
  		self color: Color black ].
  	^ super mouseDown: anEvent!