[squeak-dev] Does anyone have the original Squeak 1.x Mac releases?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Oct 28 17:13:48 UTC 2015

> On 28-10-2015, at 4:19 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> I thought Ian created that … we should write up an article about the early community history of Squeak.

I think Ian did the first approach, Andreas added some stuff and I added some simplistifications.

We could actually get rid of it these days since there are no interesting big-endian cpus anymore. :-) And we should get rid of the big-endian bitmaps too.

tim
Life would be much easier if I had the source code.