[squeak-dev] Re: Grrrr, how come I can't deselect in a list browser??

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Sep 3 17:01:12 UTC 2015

On 02-09-2015, at 11:00 PM, marcel.taeumel <Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> no, Morphic does not hijack the control key, the VM does. It converts a
> control+leftclick into a right click... *sigh*

Oh, it’s not *that* simple. Different vms do different things, usually in the name of being helpful. There’s far too much low-level codewhere it seems obvious that person A thought the vm should deal with some issue and person B didn’t know, or disagreed, and so handled it in the image.

And, err, miaow.

tim
Strange OpCodes: FSE: Fake Serious Error